1. At what age can my child apply to AIM?
Our youngest students enter AIM to PreNursery1 at the age of two or almost 2 years old for that calendar year. For example, if your child will be 2 years old in December, he/she can enter AIM in the previous August at the age of 1 year 7 months.
2. What do Exploratory, Development, Middle School and High School mean?
Exploratory are the five years of schooling we have before First Grade. These five years are: Prenursery1, Prenursery2, Nursery, English I and English II. Development refers to grades 1st through 5th, Middle School refers to 6th – 8th grades and High School refers to 9th – 12th grades.
3. What happens when students are coming from another school program from other parts of the world that handle different education systems?
We test students for the next grade they would be studying in their current school with our AIM standards. The exam will let us know the grade in which the student can be accepted.
4. How many monthly tuition fees are paid on a school year?
Monthly tuition fees are paid from September to June, ten in total. These fees are due on the 10th of every month.
5. What are the school hours?
Extended Day & Extracurricular activities are available after school hours.
|PN1 & PN2
||8:10 am – 12:10 pm
|N, EI & EII
||7:50 am – 1:00 pm
|1 – 5
||7:50 am – 2:30 pm
|6 – 9 VO
||7:50 am – 2:50 pm*
|6 – 12 APS
||7:50 am – 3:20 pm
6. How does the dismissal process work at AIM?
We have a security system in place for student dismissal in which we are able to identify persons previously authorized by parents to pick up their children.